Crying In The Corner

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was passing out mints to the mint jars of the nurses station and to the people that I meet.  Everyone likes mints!  It's a good way to easily meet people and to start up a conversation.



I was walking from the nurses station on the second floor and was headed towards the elevator.  I peeked into a room on my left and I seen someone.

A middle aged lady softly crying as she walked into the corner of the patients room.  I walk in and offer her a mints.  She smiles and gladly take a few.  She quickly apologizes for the tears.



I refuse the apology and tell her that crying is good for her.  Crying cleanses the soul.  She told me how her family was on their way and she was trying  to "prepare" herself.  She needed to release some of the pent up emotions about her mothers condition.

We had a nice chat for about thirty minutes.  I did manage to cheer her up and I had made another friend.  She is a nice lady.  You can read more about her in the posts, "God works in mysterious ways,"  which is about her family, "I need two wives,"  and "The poker player," and "God works in mysterious ways."

Have you ever cheered up a crying person?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts