A Little Bit Of Kindness

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was standing in the hallway by the nurses station.  An African-American was in a room with her loved one and she walked out. I smiled at her and I asked her if she needed any help.  She had a mean look on her face!



She then see's a nurse and asked to have a nurse come to her room.  The nurse pointed to another nurse several rooms away and said that she would be there soon.  I walked away to visit other patients.

A few hours later I see the same lady in the downstairs break room.  I smile at her again, this time much bigger!  I asked her to have a great day.  She did manage to give me a small smile,  It looks like maybe I had made a good impact on her.



Hospice care can be a little stressful.  Dealing with stressed out people is sometimes a bit touchy.  A little bit of kindness in a step by step process is the way to go to impact their lives for the better.

Have you ever dealt with a stressed out person?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts