Flowers And Pictures

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I had been visiting with a nice Christian lady in the downstairs break room for a few hours.  I then went into a few more rooms visiting folks.  I then took the elevator to the second floor.



As I walked down the hallway going to the nurses station.  A lady walked out of a room.  She looked just like the lady that I had visited with several hours ago!

I said, "hey, there you are."  This lady kinda looked at me strange.  I told her I was mistaken.  She smiled and said that I must have meet her sister.  I told her that I think that I have.  She said that they kinda look alike and it happens all of the time.



She spoke to the nurse and we went into her mother's room.  On a small table at the foot of the bed, where her mother could see it was a display.  The small table was filled with beautiful flowers and a lot of pictures!

I told her that the flowers were absolutely beautiful!  She was a delightful lady and she told me all about the family members in the pictures.  We had a nice visit and I was on my way,  I could tell that she just needed a short visit.  You have to know when to leave!

Comments

Popular Posts