God Works In Mysterious Ways

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

It was a great and beautiful day at our hospice and I was very busy visiting patients.  I was in a room visiting a lady patient and her middle aged daughter.  You can read more about her in the post, "Crying in the corner."



We had a nice visit and I left to visit others.  A few hours later I walked into the downstairs break room.  I had a Gideon New Testament in my hand as I was passing them out.  Occasionally the Gideon's drop of New Testaments for us to pass out into the rooms.

As I walked in there was a large family gathered around several tables and talking and laughing.  One of them, a middle aged man said, "If only I had a Bible."



Just as he said that, I overheard it as I walked into the room, I walk up and ask the group if they would like a free New Testament!

When I said that everyone started laughing!  They said that he wanted one!  So I gave it to him!  They all thought that it was very funny!  I then said, "God works in mysterious ways!"  Everyone roared and readily agreed!  A very fun moment at our hospice!



A sat and visited with them.  It turned out that they were the family of the daughter and patient that I had seen several hours ago!  God is awesome!

Do you know how God works in mysterious ways?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts