My Way?

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in the downstairs nursing station, sitting with a couple nurses, taking a break after visiting several patients.  It had been a very busy morning and I need to get off my feet for a few minutes!

Image result for my way

The nurses were talking about many different subjects, until he came to the subject of how patients want to pass on.  They were talking about how patients want to die their own way, and under their own terms.

We can control some things about our passing away, but there are other things you cannot control.  That is why we have to be open-minded about our last days.  We have to accept sometimes, what a disease is doing our bodies and react to that situation.

Image result for my way

I told them the story of a lady years ago who refused all pain medication!  You can read that in my blog post called, "control." She wanted to be in control of her dying, and in control of the disease!  But her pain was so great when I visited her that it didn't look like she was in control of anything!  It looks very much like the pain was in control of the patient!

This lady wanted to control the dying process but the process of the disease killing her body eventually took control of her!  There's some things we can control about our dying process, but there are some things we cannot control.  That is why we must surrender to medication, in the location will receive that care.  Not everything we can say, I want to die "my way!"

Image result for my way

Have you known somebody that wanted to die their way?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoyed the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts