Denver With Or Without You!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was sitting in one of the back rooms with a daughter of the patient, that was lying in bed..  I spent two or three hours visiting with her. She told me a lot of great stories, and we had good time together.  One of the things she shared with me is the bunco club that they had organized. 

Image result for mountains

They was a group of twelve friends that started off playing bunco together, and then it became lifelong friends.  She told me about one of the bunco club members.  Her and her husband lived in a small town between Houston and Austin in Texas, and she was ready to retire. 

She never like living down south due to it's hot and humid climate.  She always wanted to move up to the mountains where it's nice and cool.  She said she was always a cold weather girl!  Apparently, they had talked about this for some years, and then her husband decided to hesitate on moving!

Image result for mountains

Well, she told her husband. "I'm moving the Denver, close to the mountains, with or without you!"  I'm going and you are free to come with me!  He decided it was good for him to go with her, so they both packed up and moved to Denver!

It wasn't as traumatic as it sounds like, they had planned this move for years, but there was a little hesitation on this part!  All he needed was a little motivation to get him moving a little!  With or without you is a very clear piece and motivation!

Image result for mountains

Have you ever heard of somebody applying a little motivation to someone else before?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoyed the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts