Ghost Stories

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was sitting in our hospice with a middle-aged lady swapping stories.  She was a very small petite lady of eighty-six pounds dripping wet!  She was a tiny lady but she was a very big talker.  She had been sitting with her father for two weeks now, while he rested in bed, ad she was very bored!


The Ghosts of the Alamo in haunted San Antonio

Two weeks is a long time to spend at a hospice. In those two weeks, she has seen a lot of supernatural activity taking place.  We sat down and we traded ghost stories together. She had been here twenty-four hours a day for two weeks now, I had been here almost eleven years, off and on.

The conversation started when she told me that this morning someone had twice pushed on her foot while she was in bed.  When she looked up she noticed nobody was there. I told her it might have been one of the children ghosts that we have here. They like to do little games like that with people!

The spiritual dangers of ghost hunting --Aleteia

She then told me about how she was talking with one of her friends in the room and the water faucet in the bathroom came on.  Her friend was very startled by that, but she just told her that shouldn't worry, they'll turn it off!  And sure enough after a few minutes the water faucet turned itself off!

I then told her several of my ghost stories that I experienced here at our hospice.  About the ghost that I've seen myself, and the many ghost sightings of family members and patients that we've had here over the years!  All of those stories are here in this blog.

How to Comfort Kids Who Are Afraid of Ghosts: A Parent's Guide ...

Both this lady, and I, were not scared or upset by any of these occurrences.  We both now take them in stride, and understand they are non-threatening.   I have never heard of anyone that was ever harmed physically by a ghost!  We don't know why they're here, but we do know that they are indeed here!

Do you know of a good ghost story that you've seen or heard?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoyed the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ/videos?view_as=subscriber


Comments

Popular Posts