Elisa Leaving!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

It is a Friday afternoon, and I am off from work early since they cancelled my last load at work.  I never come to the hospice during the week, but here I am!  I came in this Friday afternoon to say goodbye to a friend!



Elisa has been our Volunteer Coordinator for a couple of years now and has done a wonderful job.  She is a wonderful Christian Lady and she is heading to Chiapas State in Mexico to be a  Missionary.  That takes a lot of bravery to make that kind of a life change!

I think that getting off from work early at this time was a move of God.  Since I volunteer on Saturday's, I didn't see her very often.  But every time that I did, I always felt blessed!  She will be missed!



Yesterday my book arrived from the printer, "The Basics of Biblical Hermeneutics."  So, I brought her a copy to take with her to Mexico.  I signed it for her and said some nice things for her.  I will be praying for her and ask everyone reading this blog to pray for her as well.

Do you know of anyone who is a missionary?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts