Body Dancing

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was visiting with a very nice seventy-year-old lady named Mary.  She loves people coming to visit with her.  She loves our volunteers coming to do just that.  You can read more about Mary in the posts called, "I had to get away,"  "Seventeen stents,"  "You are so sweet," "Rochester gauges,"  Skipping school."



She was having a lot of problems since the last time that I seen her.  I talk more about that in the post called, "You are so sweet."  Her health has been slipping here lately.  One of the problems that she has been happening is her tremors!

For the last few months, she has had tremors in her hands.  Her hands shake!  They do not shake all of the time, but they do a lot.  All of the doctors do not know what is causing her hands to shake.  She doesn't like it, but she cannot stop it.



I remembered from previous visits that Mary enjoyed dancing.  So, I told her that she was not experiencing tremors.  I just said that she was experiencing some body dancing!  Mary laughed and thought that was so funny!  It was a joy to me to brighten her life up for just a few minutes!

Have you ever had a funny moment with someone?  Can you tell us about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts