Al The Political Is Back!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I came into the hospice through the front doors expecting to see Mohammed.  Instead I see Al at the security desk.  He is a young skinny Hispanic man. A very nice guy. He said that they had let everyone go except him and a women.  They  had been busy training other guards.



He didn't know why, but they were instructed not to leave the front doors unattended.  Maybe they were let go for that reason.  But I was sad to see Mohammed go, he told me a lot of stories!

Al, as usual was looking at his computer and wringing his hands about the upcoming elections.  Al is totally consumed by politics!  He is a total liberal!  I am a total conservative!  But we can have fun talking about politics without getting angry!



Al was even bring up politicians running in the other side of the country!  He is totally consumed by it all right now!  I was sad to see Mohammed go but just as happy to see Al return!   I think we talked for a few hours catching up!

Have you ever seen someone again after a long absence?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts