My Soccer Team

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was talking at the front desk to Mohammed, our security guard who works on Saturday's.  He asked me if I watch football.  I told him that I used to watch a lot of American football back in the day, but not so much anymore.



I told him that I still watch a little American college football and some baseball.  He asked if I watched any soccer, I told him that I didn't.  Mohammed is from Somalia originally, and loved soccer!  His favorite team is Real Madrid of Spain.  He said that was his team!

I asked him why he liked that team so much since he had never been to Spain.  He said that he had liked one of the players on that team.  A player called Ronaldo.  He said that he was a great player and he liked to watch him play.



He tried to tell me that soccer was a beautiful game.  He finally showed me some videos on his phone of soccer plays that were so beautiful.  I told him that it looked nice.  I said that I did like Gaelic soccer.  He had never heard about it, so I described it a little to him.  He seemed to be interested.

Do you like soccer or football?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts