Where Did The Bacon Come From?

Hello everyone,  Praise the Lord!

I came into the hospice at nine-thirty-in-the-morning and checked in, and walked around and there's wasn't much to do at that time.  Patients were either asleep are the doors were closed wanting privacy, so I went back to the break room for a cup of coffee.

Image result for coffee

In the break room there was a young African-American man warming up two hot pockets and creating a strong aroma in the room.  I walk past him to pour a cup of coffee just as he was leaving, going back to his loved ones room.

I poured a cup of coffee and sat down and turned the television on.  I'm sitting there checking my cell phone and drinking a cup of coffee and this middle-aged African-American lady walks in the break room.

Image result for hot pockets

She pours a cup of coffee and that she's leaving she stops and talks with me.  She asked me,  "where did bacon come from?  I looked at her in a puzzling way and asked, "what?". She repeated herself, "where did the bacon come from?"

Then I remember the guy who had just cooked the hot pockets!  I told her there's a young man in here who warmed up two hot pockets.   That's probably what you're smelling.  She thought for a moment and said,  "okay, well good morning," and then just walked away!

Image result for bacon

It just goes to show that if you just sit here a while there's no telling what will happen or what people will say to you.  Maybe she thought that there was free bacon or free breakfast available somewhere.  I never got to ask because she walked away right away.  People can be funny!

Have you ever had a funny or strange conversation with someone?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber




Comments

Popular Posts