Mercy Easily Frustrated

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I came in to volunteer at my regular time at nine-in-the-morning.  When I got there I went to our volunteer work room and looked at the patient board.  A patient board is a list of patients on a marker board that lists patients on all three floors. It tells us their names, ages, what their ailment is, and any other special needs that we need to know.

Image result for mercy

Their special needs could be to have a volunteer visit with them, to have a volunteer NOT visit with them, or if they are in isolation, or if they are in full code.  Some patients or family members do not want volunteers in the room with their loved ones.  While others do in fact like volunteers around.

We also have to know which rooms are in isolation.  With a patient in isolation, everyone must wear a mask and gloves, and those rooms volunteers are not allowed in for obvious reasons.  They have to be careful with the spreading of germs!

Image result for mercy

On the patient board list was a lady named Mercy.  Next to her name was in red lettering was, "easily frustrated!"  I thought that it was kind of funny, that her name was Mercy but yet easily frustrated came right after it.  Because normally mercy is never frustrated, mercy is patient.  It was just something that kind of tickled me a little bit!

Anyway I did go see Mercy and she was a very nice lady from Venezuela.  In the room with her was a good friend of hers.  Mercy could not speak English very well, but her friend spoke fluent English, because she was an Hispanic-American.  The nurses said that she was easily frustrated because she was angry about her cancer!

Image result for mercy

We visited for a little while but Mercy wanted to sleep so I quickly left on hearing that she want to take a nap.  I left the room very happy that I was able to visit "Mercy easily frustrated!"  I wasn't in there very long and did not see the frustrated part of her.  Perhaps that was my blessing of the day!

Have you ever seen a funny name or a name combination that made you laugh?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticspost.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts