How Much Longer!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was visiting a gentleman in the downstairs break room.  His mother was a patient in the second floor, dying of cancer,  I already knew him because I had visited with him last week.  In the break room and with his mother in their room.

Image result for grief

His mother is dying of cancer and he himself is struggling with stage-four cancer!  You can read more about them in the posts called, "Bitterness," and "Love-Hate relationship."  They both had been drug addicts in the past!

He was in the break room this morning drinking a cup of coffee.  I sat down and joined him at the table by the window overlooking the back garden.  He shared with me that his mother was now in the later stages of the disease and was confused and frightened!

Image result for grief

She would toss around and say out loud, "How much longer!"  It appears that she is now ready to go!  That was a big change from last week where she told me that she wasn't ready to go yet!  I guess she was now tired and ready for eternal rest.

I tried to console the son from his grief as best as I could.  I got the impression that he was now looking at his near future!  He has stage-four cancer himself and was not very optimistic about his future.  I hope that both of them can find their rest!

Image result for grief

Do you know of someone with advanced stages of cancer?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticspost.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts