The Prairie Dog And The Chuachuas

Praise the Lord everyone.

Walking down the hallway while filling mint jars up, I had seen a room with several family members in it.  So I walk in and introduce myself and give them some mints.  They were all Hispanic.  There was one young boy who looked like he was about sixteen but he had tattoos all up his arm, so he might have been older.  He was very smart also, so he must have been older but just looked younger.  There was a young lady was about thirty and had a black service dog with her.  And there was an older lady sitting on the couch.  The patient was her husband.















The husband was laying in bed on his back with his head crooked and on its side.  He was conscious but could not talk.  The young boy was sitting cross legged on the extended couch that makes into a bed.  The younger lady was sitting on the chair and the older lady was by the window on the couch.

They were telling stories on their home life and they mentioned Chihuahuas.  I told them that I have two teacup chihuahuas.  The older lady said that all together the family had five chihuahuas!  And one time they were running around and almost tripped her because they were around her legs.  I told them about my dogs.














The young lady on the chair then said that she had a prairie dog!  She said that her sister got it as a pet and then found out later that her apartment building forbid animals on the property.  So she ended up with her.  She liked the prairie dog and knew all about them.  She said that they will bite and not a nip, but they will bite down to the bone.  She even had a leash for her and took her walking often.

We had a nice time talking until more family members came into the room.  That is when I excused myself.  I know when it is time to go.  Family always comes first!

Does anyone else have a chihuahua or a prairie dog as a pet?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts