Dog Shows

Hello everyone.

I visited with Nick again.  He is our homeless guy we have been taking care of for several months.  His sins and the results of them are talked about in the post "cocaine and needles."  I sit with him and watch TV with him.  He is watching shows about dogs, and training dogs.  I also like those kind of shows, so we watch together.  We have a nice time together.



One of our wonderful nurses then comes in with some towels, which upsets Nick, since he hate sponge baths!  She drops the towels on the couch and then tells Nick that he cannot stockpile juices, because it is against a heath code.  That upsets him even more.  Nick starts getting a bit nasty with her, so she decides to leave.  After she is gone I take his side and said that it is a stupid rule and he should keep his juices.  My job is to make the patients happy.

Nick and I keep watching our dog shows and having a grand time.  Then another nurses comes in, the one Nick calls the "drill Sergeant."  She comes in and starts preparing for the sponge bath.  I know that the fireworks will start, so I leave Nick to the nurses care, and move on down the hall.!



Do you like dog shows?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so you do not miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts