A Baby Forever!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I went to Hospice today on a hot and sunny morning.  I checked out the break room and it needed everything!  Both kinds of coffee, eating utincils and cups.  After getting all of that taken care of, I went on the mint run.



I went to the second floor because there is a baby here for respite care.  The baby was a premature birth baby and was born with a small brain. Because of that, the baby, even though a year old, has the body of a new born!  She is so very small!

The baby girl herself is so cute and has the most beautiful hair!  Even though I came up to rock her, she was asleep.  Rule number one with babies is if they are asleep, don't wake them up!

She slept all morning so I never did rock and feed her.  Well, maybe she will be there next week when I come in to volunteer.

Does anyone else know of a special needs baby?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts