Torn Rotatory Cuff!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

It is a warm summer morning, but cloudy as I walk into the hospice.  As I round the corner I look to the right and the Volunteer coordinator and her helper were waving at me!  I laugh and wave back, I didn't know that they were starting a new volunteer class.  It was a full class too, maybe thirty folks there.



I go into the volunteer office and retrieve my name badge and walk towards them.  They are taking a break which gives me the opportunity to give hugs.  I notice that our beautiful volunteer coordinator had her left arm in a sling as I hug her.

She told me that while she was hiking with her son, she was caring his back pack and her's because he was tired, that she slipped and fell!  She tore up her left rotatory cuff!  But, she was all smiles and seemed her joyous self.  She is always a sweetheart!



After several hours of visiting patients and family members, and I am leaving, they are breaking for lunch.  I sneak in to hep myself to the snacks.  We have another nice visit with a new volunteer in the class, an older gentleman.  After a promise of prayers I leave for the day.

Do you know of anyone who recently got hurt?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts