It's A Miracle!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

As I was coming on duty at the hospice, I walked into the break room.  There was an elderly Hispanic gentleman sitting in front of the TV coughing!  He had a cup of coffee in front of him and he was taking a break.



With his back turned to me and him coughing, I walked by him to make some coffee.  As I was busy with that, he says good morning to me.  His back was still turned away!

I walked over to the table where he was sitting, and I said good morning.  He asked if I was a volunteer, I affirmed that I was indeed a volunteer.  He then started to tell me what a beautiful thing that I was doing.

I started to get a little embarrassed, so I changed the subject!  I asked him if he had a family member here.  He said that his mother was a patient.

He then told me that his mother's kidney's had stopped working about two weeks ago, and now all of a sudden they just started working again!  He said that it was a miracle! I agreed and told him that I haven't ever heard of that before!  He then told me that it was the second time this has happened!  Again, he said that it was a miracle!



He then said as he brushed his gray hair back, that the looked much older than he was.  When he said that he was sixty-three, I was shocked!  He looked every bit like he was eighty years old!  So his mother must have been in her eighties.

Have you ever seen a miracle?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts