Home Care Call

Hello everyone.  God is good!

I got a call from the new volunteer assistant coordinator this afternoon. She said that they received a new patient near where I live.  The Volunteer Coordinator and her assistant were wondering if I could do some home visits there.  That sounded very exiting since I have never done one before.



I had to turn down that opportunity because my work schedule just would not allow it.  I unfortunately work too long in the day.  I was disappointed since doing home visits would have been a good mission to do for someone.

Maybe someday God will bless me with more time off from work, so that I can start doing home visits.  A home visit is visiting patients in their home and being available for their family members.  Now I visit patients in the Inpatient unit.

Has anyone else got an opportunity but had to turn it down?  Can you tell us about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop




Comments

Popular Posts