Men With Clipboards

Hello everyone. Praise the Lord!

On one fine Saturday morning I was visiting with a man in his sixties.  He was a patient, and alert and watching TV.  He was college educated professional and had been very successful in life. 

I was with him for about thirty minutes as he eats lunch and watched TV.  I just made myself fit into his rhythm of life here at our hospice.


We were talking about a lot of different subjects.  Then he turned towards me with a serous face.  He said that he had been seeing visitations.  A visitation is when a dying patient see things, or other people, that no one else can see!  This is a common accordance within two weeks before death.

He seen an elevator with two men using it to go to both floors.  These men were dressed in suit and ties and had clipboards in their hands.  He said that these men were moving from room to room walking through the halls and checking on all of the patients and looking and writing on their clipboards!
With a serous voice, he told me that he had been seeing the same two men every evening!   He was not frightened by the visitations, but instead, fascinated by them!


I didn’t tell him that seeing visitations was a sign of just a few weeks to live, but I’m sure the doctors did tell him.  I just told him that the sighting was amazing and that he should take it as a blessing!

I have always thought afterwards, if maybe, those two men with their clipboards, paid him a visit, when it was his time to pass to the other side!


What stories about visitations have you heard?  What did they see?  Feel free to tell me your stories in the comments section.  It would be a blessing for all of us.

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop





Comments

Popular Posts