Lunch And Learn Plan

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

The Volunteer Department at the Hospice are planning a get together this Saturday. We will have a sack lunch together at the Hospice. The subject of our discussion will be the hospice myths and Ethical Wills.



Then we will go a few miles down the street and have a guided tour of the holocaust museum.  It sounds like a fun time for all.  It's a good idea for the volunteers to get together to mingle and trade stories.

I always feel humbled to be with such a wonderful group of folks.  I always have the feeling that I am the lesser of the group.  I am only here due to the mercy of the Lord and I rely of His strength.



When was the last time you had a sack lunch?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop
Oct 10, 2011

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts