Working Man Blues

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I am trying to get the weekend off for the "Lunch and Learn" day at the Hospice. So far it's not looking good.  Anyway, I will just put it in God's hands.  That is what we all need to do about every thing in life,  put it in the hands of the Lord.  If the Lord wants me to attend this gathering the He will make a way for me to attend.



Throughout life I have had to put many things in God's hands.  He has never failed me yet!  Prayer can be your best friend in any situation in your life.  Whether it is a small affair or a large emergency, we should share everything with God and to seek His help and comfort.

A few days later I found out that I will indeed have the day off!  When we are in God's Will He will always come through for us to make things possible.  The Lord answered my prayer and giving me His Grace to attend!















Have you had to put a situation to the Lord?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop
Oct 12, 2011

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts