The Missing Trainee

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I had a new volunteer today.  She had told me she would wait for me in the volunteer office. So I went there first. She was not there so I waited outside because I thought she was not yet there.

 I waited a little bit longer and went inside to ask the nurses if they had seen a new person. That's when I ran into her.she was in the break room cleaning up. Thought I had lost my trainee!



We walked around and I showed her my routine. We spoke to a family in the hallway, then eventually found ourselves visiting the Asian refugee I had visited last week. We had a nice visit and the three of us chatted for two and a half hours.

 The new volunteer did great.she was a smoker and was in desperate need of a smoke, so she was ready to leave!



Have you ever had a trainee?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop
Oct 22, 2011

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts