Introduction To This Blog

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Hello friends, I did write a hospice blog at WordPress for about a year, then stopped. I am now starting again. My main motivation for doing so is to bring more awareness to hospice care and the end of life issues.



The need for more information became more apparent to me after meeting a couple of men who did not even know what hospice care is, or is for!

I am only a volunteer in the hospice industry and nothing more than that. I have been a hospice volunteer for over nine years. I try to keep a godly and humble attitude and spirit every day.

  I hope this blog will bless your life.  I started on this journey in the summer of 2009 after a month of prayer and fasting, and continue on today, more than ten years later!

Do you know of anyone in the hospice industry?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop



My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneutics.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts