Civid-19 Casualties!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

My wife had to go to the VA for a checkup. So I dropped her off at the VA, and drove around the corner to the hospice where I have volunteer for the last twelve years.


Volunteers have been suspended for the last two years due to Covd-19 restrictions. So I decided to just drop by for a visit, to say hello to the volunteer coordinators. I walked in and chatted with security, and walked back to the volunteer office.

Patty and Tina we're there in the office. I hadn't saw them in such a long period of time. I sat down and started to chat with him a little bit. And found out the sad news that both of them will be leaving at the end of the year!

They're leaving because the hospice has mandated vaccinations for all of their employees! And both Patty and Tina have different reasons for refusing to get the vaccination for Covid-19. I'm fully vaccinated myself, but I understand if other people don't want the vaccination.


I made the decision for myself, and my body, and everybody else should have the opportunity to do so themselves! So both of them will be leaving at the end of the year, as already many of the nurses already have done! Of the three floors of our  hospice, one is closed because of staffing shortages!

I would think that providing nurses and staff would be more important than the vaccination. Because even with the vaccination, you can get and spread Covid-19, just as if you did not have the vaccination.

But anyway Patty and Tina will be missed! They did such a great job here, and they are awesome ladies who will have a great future elsewhere. For better or worse, and almost always worse, Coved-19 has changed the world!


What has been your experience with the virus and vaccination?  Can you tell us about it in the comments section? If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button to read the future stories.

William James Roop

 Roop-Crappell Ministries 

 Hospice Care and Dying 

 The Trucking Tango 

 Apostolic Theological Seminary 


Comments

Popular Posts