Two Different Kinds Of Cancer!

  Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

One of the drivers that I befriended when I first started with DSI Transportation was a man named Roberto Minjares. He is a legal immigrant from Mexico. When I started to haul molten sulfur, he trained me how to work the plants equipment. Well the real reason was that I was in front of him on the loading rack! 


That was about thirty years ago! Then he just kind  of disappeared! I had not heard of him for over a year, because no one wanted to talk about it. A few months after I retired, I discovered on Facebook from a dispatcher that he came by the yard for a visit! Below is her testimony on her Facebook page.

"Roberto has been off work for a year fighting two kinds of cancer, has had numerous surgeries, and many rounds of chemo, walked through the door! I had to take a double take, then I just ran to him and gave him a big bear hug! It was so great to see him, and he looked so good! He’s still got some chemo to get through and another surgery, but he was even talking about when he might come back to work! It just made my day!"


 Roberto Minjares is on the mend. I was overjoyed to hear the news. He is a great guy and a hard worker. I'm glad to hear that he is going to be okay. Do you know of anyone who has beaten two different kinds of cancer? Can you tell us about it in the comments section? If you enjoyed this story click on the "follow" button to read all of them.

William James Roop

Roop-Crappell Ministries

Hospice Care and Dying

The Bible and Life

Apostolic Theological Seminary


Comments

Popular Posts