New Volunteer and a Bank Robbery!

Hello everyone.

I had a new volunteer to shadow me yesterday at the hospice.  He is a thirty year old lady of Indian descent.  Short and plump and was very nice.  She went to school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to study to be a Pharmacist.  Now she is a Pharmacist at MD Anderson Cancer hospital.

We did my break room check and started to pass out mints.  We stopped in a room with and eighty-five year old woman that looked about sixty-five!  She enjoyed reading mystery novels.  She was a very independent lady, she worked as a saleswoman for decades for different companies.  When I asked her how she meet her husband, she said "which one!"  Then she changed to subject.  Like I said, she is a very independent woman.  She never had any children and it appears that the ex-husbands were not coming around, so it was good that we could spend some time with her.



After that wonderful visit we went to the back garden to give my worn out knees a break!  We talked about her life and what she likes to do.  She was thirty and unmarred and it seemed to bother her a bit.  She was dating but mentioned that dating was difficult!  And I'm sure it could be difficult.

As I was leaving I chatted with the security guard.  He asked if I had heard of the bank robbery!  I said that I didn't.  He said that a man robbed a bank down the street and as the police were looking for him he hid in the back garden of the hospice!  He said that the police closed down the neighborhood and had a police helicopter flying overhead.  They finally found him in the back garden and took him away to jail.  I told the security guard that he better look in the garden for some bags of money!



Has anyone else heard about a bank robbery?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop



Comments

Popular Posts