It's Too Late!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I saw a poster on the internet saying that its too late! It was a picture of a relative visiting their dead family member! I thought it was very true in the message it was communicating. It's a sad indictment of our very busy lifestyle that we live today.

We all have busy lives, including myself. Sometimes while a relatives are still alive, It's hard to find a time to visit with them as we should. I think everybody's guilty of this to a certain extent, including myself.

And then once that family member dies, then we seem to find the time to go to the funeral or the memorial service. Then we all stand around and talk about the family member, that we had no time to visit while they were still here in our midst!

Let us learn to slow down in life, and enjoy the loved ones around us.  Let us celebrate the goodness in others and value them while they are still alive and in good health.  Including myself!

Brother Roop

 Roop-Crappell Ministries 

 The Bible and Life 

 The Trucking Tango 

 My Author Page


Comments

Popular Posts