Still Suspended

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Here is an email that I received from the hospice that I serve.  Because of the new Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the suspension of all volunteers will continue until further notice.



Good evening!

Unfortunately, I have disappointing news to share. Due to the increase in covid cases, our hospice has decided to temporarily suspend all in-person volunteer visits to the IPU, home, and facility settings effective immediately. Phone support to our home/facility patients is still available.

I am sorry to deliver this news but I do appreciate your understanding of this situation and our need to keep you safe.

Thank you for supporting Tina, Gloria, and me while we navigate all the changes. I will continue to keep everyone updated.

Kindest regards,

Manager of Volunteer Services

Here we are again!  Volunteers have been suspended for a year and a half!  Now, we are suspended again after a few weeks of training to get us back into the line. In eight months, my wife and I are retiring to Lafayette, Louisiana to serve in full time ministry there.  It looks like my hospice service here is done.

Brother Roop

Roop-Crappell Ministries

The Bible and Life

The Trucking Tango

Apostolic Theological Seminary




Comments

Popular Posts