Our Friend

 Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I just watched a most wonderful film about cancer and hospice care.  The film is about a man taking care of his wife whom has brain cancer.  He is assisted in this years long task by a good friend of the couple. Just when they are exhausted, a hospice nurse shows up to save the day!


Above is a poster of this film.  I would like to recommend this film to anyone involved in hospice care, or anyone who takes care of others. The lady is the one suffering from cancer, the husband is taking care of her, and the friend puts his life on hold to be assistance to them.


Above is a poster of the husband and wife. The friend actually moves in with the couple to be closer and to be available. I cried at the end of this film, that means it was a good story.  In fact, I'm crying a little now, just writing this short post! I highly recommend it, I watched for free on YouTube.

William James Roop, M.A.B.S.






Comments

Popular Posts