Oseas

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in the driver's room at my job site talking with another driver, when we asked how I was doing? I told him I was having some digestive problems!


He told me if I hadn't heard about our mutual friend, Oseas, from our days we were dedicated to Brenntag Chemical. I told him I had not.  He said he had just been diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer,!

Stage one is an early diagnosis of cancer. Stage 4 is terminal. Oseas that also had digestive problems, but he chose not to go to the doctor! He put up with his issues for over a year and a half before filing seeing the doctor!


The only reason he saw the doctor at this point, was that his urine was different color and had a very bad smell to it! So it finally went to the doctor, then found out he had stage 4 stomach cancer. We had spread from a stomach to both those lungs and is intestines!

The doctor just told him to go home and make himself comfortable. He was put on a hospice care and is at peace with his coming death. He's even posted on Facebook for everybody to forgive him, if he had done anybody any wrong.

Oseas was a short Hispanic man, in his fifties, with two teenage daughters. He was a very nice guy and a very devout and dedicated Christian. But this is a lesson for all of us to see a doctor if we or experiencing any health problems.

 


The very next day I made a doctor's appointment for myself! If we have a medical issue, it's not going to get better by ignoring it. You have to confront any medical issues very quickly, where they can be taken care of. This was definitely a lesson I learned for myself.

William James Roop

 Roop-Crappell Ministries 

 My Bible blog 

 The Trucking Tango 

 Apostolic Theological Seminary 


Comments

Popular Posts