Astros Tickets

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I received an email a couple weeks ago saying our hospice received nineteen Houston Astros tickets, from a foundation, And they were giving them away, and asked if anybody wanted them.  I had volunteered my name.


Yesterday afternoon I got a call from Michelle Cowart with our hospice. She asked me if I got the email about the Astros tickets. I told her I don't check my email very often, and no, I have not.  She said that I could have up to four tickets.

I told her I could take off for tickets. Two for Gretchen and me, And I was sure I can get another couple to go with us.  After some searching around, I found out I couldn't, being the game is during the day. So I gave two tickets back and kept two tickets.



I had to download an Astros ballpark app to receive the digital tickets. That turned out to be a fiasco, but Michelle was on the phone, and she was very patient with me. I finally downloaded the app and she sent the digital  tickets to the app.

It was actually perfect timing since that morning I found out they had canceled my last load of Freon for that day. So I could do the one load and then try to be at the game at one o'clock p.m. I very seldom win anything It was very surprised.

 

All volunteers are still suspended due to the Chinese Corona virus. But I hear some talk that sometime this summer they may allow us back in. I got my first shot of the vaccination a couple days ago, and a couple weeks we'll get the second shot.  We will still see what the future holds.

William James Roop

 Roop-Crappell Ministries 

 My Bible blog 

 The Trucking Tango 

 Apostolic Theological Seminary 


Comments

Popular Posts