The Room With Energy

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I'm talking about room three-hundred-one at our hospice!  This was a subject of a discussion between myself and a middle-aged lady who was taking care of her dad at our hospice.  She had already been there by this time for over two weeks.

That's a long time for someone to be at our hospice, and long enough to experience a lot of different supernatural experiences. We shared our stories for a couple hours and had a very good time together.  She was a very nice and talkative lady.  She was very petite, and short, and her very small size!


45% of Americans believe that ghosts and demons exist | YouGov


She told me about room three-hundred-one, and how that room is no longer used to put patients in by our hospice.  I confirmed the fact that our hospice no longer uses the room, because all the negative energies people have experienced there!

There is some type of supernatural presence there that is very angry, and upset about something.  So now the room stands empty all the time. I confirm that was a fact because no one likes to talk about that room.  It's kind of an unofficial secret of our hospice.

Haunted mansion? Decide for yourself if there are ghosts at Falcon ...

We told several ghost stories, some that she experienced, and some that I had experienced!  But of course the big story was room three-hundred-one! The room that nobody wants to go into because all the negative energy there!

Do you know of a room or a place no one likes to go to because of a negative energy?   Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website

www.billroopministries.com

My other blog

www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary

www.atsseminary.com

My YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber
  


Comments

Popular Posts