The Hawks And The Squirrels

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at our hospice volunteering early in the morning, when I walked into the room of a very petite and small lady.  We spent several hours talking and sharing stories.  She was a very nice lady and very talkative.

Do hawks eat squirrels? - Quora

She started talking to me about her life growing up in her old neighborhood, and her life right now.  She told me how she loved looking out of the window to her backyard at the squirrels.   I shared with her how I feed the squirrels years ago, but couldn't keep them out of the bird feeder.

We shared stories, and she you told me her love of squirrels and how she enjoyed watching them and feeding them. She also liked the  birds and hawks in the area. She would take her camera along the bayou, and photograph birds and other mammals.

Red Tail Hawk Eats Squirrel - YouTube

One day, she was watching the squirrels playing around the bird feeder out of her window. Then, to her horror, she observed a hawk killing one of her squirrels! It was for horrifying for her because she loved both the squirrels and the hawks!

She shared with me how her emotions were convicted because she like both the squirrels and the hawks.  But she understood that nature, was what it is, and the hawks hunted and eat, small mammals like squirrels.

Contra Costa using raptors to fight squirrels – East Bay Times

We both laughed about it and she is at peace with it now, emotionally she allows nature to be nature, and she understands how the circle of life continues in the outdoors.  She admitted that she was very naive back then, but she accepts it all now.

Have you ever been involved with situation where he had conflict of emotions? can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website

www.billroopministries.com

My other blog

www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary

www.atsseminary.com

My YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Kermyt Anderson on Twitter: "@OrderRodentia Owls love squirrels ...

Comments

Popular Posts