I Think I Got Him In Trouble!

Hello everyone.   Praise the Lord!

I was sitting in the break room at our hospice drinking some coffee and watching television.  An older gentleman walked in and got a cup of coffee.  He was walking slow as he was leaving, then he stopped at the entrance and paused for a while.

Image result for women troubles

So I asked them if the coffee was still warm enough.  He turned around and said that it was not hot, but warm enough to drink.  He turned around and sat down and started talking about the Astros.  The Houston Astros is our local baseball team, and they are embroiled in a sign stealing scandal!

We both joke that sign stealing in baseball has been going on for at least a hundred fifty years!  Whenever someone gets on second base they always are stealing the signs from the catcher.  Also it's not uncommon for people to be in the outfield with binoculars watching the catchers signs.

Image result for women troubles

He then told me that our star shortstop was reported to have a buzzer underneath his uniform.  I kind of laughed about that and told him I didn't hear about it, but said that might have been over the top!  He laughed as well, and thought that was very funny!

We were having a good conversation until his wife walked in.  She looked at him with a stern look in a few sharp words.  And they both left together.  The security guard, moments later, came in and talked to me, he was giggling about something.

Image result for women troubles

He told me the man was supposed to be at the front doors and waving his sister-in-law into our hospice.  It looks like I distracted him and which made his wife kind of mad!   It looks like I might have gotten the man into trouble!  Albert our security guard thought he was very free funny!

Have you ever gotten somebody in trouble without knowing?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoy this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts