All Volunteers Suspended!



Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I received the email on March 17th notify met that all volunteering would be suspended at our hospice until further notice!  It's precautions taken for the Chinese Coronavirus, or Covid-19 as it's called.

Image result for carona 19

They also said only two family members per room at one time. I was informed of that by a nurse's aid, who text me saying she missed me being there. She's a real nice lady and we've all we've been friends for a long time.

Hopefully this Chinese Corona virus threat will go away pretty soon.  But it was time to take a little break anyway and to do other things.  So when I do return in volunteering my batteries will be charged up and ready to go!

Image result for carona 19

Today is Friday and I'm thinking will my due tomorrow morning I guess I could catch up with my Hebrew homework. I can't ride my mountain bike because it is been raining all day!  But whatever I do my mind and my heart will be at the hospice that I volunteer!

Do you have a place where you volunteer your time?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoy the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber



Image result for carona 19
Maybe it's time for a cold beer!

Comments

Popular Posts