Why Do I Have Cancer!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I arrived at the hospice this morning at my regular scheduled time and walked into the volunteer work room.  After reviewing the board I saw a name of a lady named Mercy, beside her name in red lettering was the words, "easily frustrated."

Image result for frustration

I went down to the first floor nurses station and mention that to the nurses.  They said yes she has cancer and she's dying and she's very very bitter about it!  She didn't understand why she got cancer it's such an early age.

Her bitterness toward her medical condition make her easily frustrated!  That was something I can easily understand!  It's hard to understand why you have to die so young and most people don't.  It can be very frustrating for anyone!

Image result for frustration

I walked into a room and she was laying in bed it was with a friend of hers.  She was an American Hispanic lady. Mercy was a small Hispanic lady who was an immigrant from Venezuela.  She was only forty-two-years of age!   She was dying of lung cancer and she had half of her life still in front of her!

Mercy's friend said she was trying to call her brother in Venezuela.  So not to be in the way I politely excused myself.  I quietly left the room understanding her plight.  I can feel the frustration in the room!  It gave me a sad uneasy feeling as I left the room!  In the end death comes for all of us, but it's scary in frustrating when it comes for some people so early in life!

Image result for frustration

Do you know somebody that is frustrated because they are dying early in life?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoyed the story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts