The man with no eye's (Part two)

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

The next week after my visit with the man with no eye's, I was hoping to have another visit with him. The nurses informed me that he was discharged from the hospice and was back home. I was disappointed that I couldn't visit with him again, but glad he was back home.



The nurse told me even though he had no eye's, he was an engineer by training. I though that that was very impressive. I have my eyes and I could not accomplish that. She also told me that he had lost his eyes due to a car accident when he was six years old.

 I wondered if that was the reason that his mother was a nurse, since she had to nurse him at home.  It made me to want to count my many blessings in this life.



Has God blessed you?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts