Morning Memorial Service

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Beautiful sunny morning today, a cool front came through and it was windy but nice.  I was not there very long when to SUV's parked by the front doors. They needed to unload a few things for refreshments for a memorial service being held at the hospice.



  So, I offered my services to help them set up.  I made them two large pots of coffee by request because "coffee drinkers" were coming!  The coffee maker in the break room broke, so I made the coffee in the main volunteer office.  They were very appreciative of my assistance.   They had the refreshments in the first floor family room and the service in the chapel.



 All of the patients had family so there was not too much to do otherwise, and I could devote all of my time to the service.  Its always good to be a service to others.  As a Christian we should always strive to serve others.

Have you ever served someone else?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts