Married Sixty-Five Years!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I walked in the volunteer office and our guitar player was there. We talked for a while and I went to the room she suggested and had a nice chat with the wife of the patient. Family members also need some compassionate company too.

She said that they were married for sixty-five years! She told me how happy they were and what a blessed life they had together!  We talked until her daughter arrived with some food.  So that meant it was my time to leave.



 I then went to the volunteer office for some candy and had a nice chat with the volunteer director and her assistant. I then visited with another family in the break room, and found a new volunteer and two other older volunteers and we chatted in the office.

 I then went upstairs and got my yearly TB (Tuberculosis) test. I need to go back on Thursday to have it read.  That is a yearly requirement for all hospice volunteers.  Hopefully I will remember to return and not forget about it!



Have you been married a long time?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts