Love at the Hospice

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I went in to the hospice to volunteer but it was very slow, a least me me anyway.  The patients either had families visiting or were sleeping.  That meant that there was no one to visit with today.  But, that's okay, lots of family member here is always a good thing for the patients!



  I cleaned up a bit, the and a another volunteer whom is a friend of mine, came in and we talked a while. We went upstairs and one of the nurses started to tell my friend that one of the nurses liked him.

 We all had a good time with it.  He was very tall and kind of socially awkward.  But he is a very nice guy.  It's always fun to tease a friend, especially about a secret crush!



Have you had a secret admirer?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts