The Nervous Trainee

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I came in for a few hours on Friday afternoon since I was off on a few weeks vacation to Florida. The first thing I did was to pop in and visit the staff.  I don't see them too often since I always volunteer on Saturdays.



 They mentioned that I had a gift for this type of volunteer work, which made me a bit embarrassed!  I took that as conformation from God that I am working in His will.

 They gave me a new lady to train, and after talking to the nurses I sat and visited with an elderly lady from Louisiana. She was 103 years old! She was trying to tell me something but was unable to speak, which frustrated me and made my trainee nervous. She soon excused herself and Betty, her nurse and I decided that she was in pain so they increased her medication.



I was glad that maybe I had been some help to this lady.  I never did see that trainee again!

Are you in God's Will?  If you are not, why?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop
Nov 2, 2012

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts