Memorial Service

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

As I pulled into the parking lot and seen all of the cars and the valet service, I knew I would be busy! A memorial service was just wrapping up and a big family was here. They were cleaning up and I helped them put things away. They had a big Italian cream cake that we cut up and put on plates for visiting family members and utensils and napkins and some coffee. It was a pleasure to help ease the burden of a grieving family!



The downstairs had a couple of large families but the upstairs was much quieter.  The downstairs families were in and out of the break room and that kept me busy cleaning up after them.
One of the nurses gave a large Indian family a tour of the hospice.  I, in the mean time, helped a couple of people find the rooms in which they were to visit.  I ended my evening sitting with a gentleman who was alone.

A lot more Christmas decorations and lights were up and it was looking very nice, in and around the hospice, especially in the back garden.  They are about ready for Christmas!



Was there a time where you were needed to clean up?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop
Dec 10, 2009

My website:
wwwbillroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts