Pushing Death Away

 Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Pushing Death Away 

 

I was at a warehouse for my work, and I started talking with a guy there.  He had asked me if I had ever seen a ghost. I told him I'd have been a hospice volunteer for twelve years, and have seen one, and been with others who have seen them.


He told me several ghost stories that he was told about his family.  One was about his uncle who was dying of cancer.  This took place years ago while they were still in Mexico City.

Juan’s uncle was sick with cancer and was bedridden for many months while he was struggling with the disease.  One day he and his aunt were walking into the room, and they saw his uncle pawing in the air with both hands!  Kind of like a cat pawing at something.

His wife asked him what he was doing pawing in the air like that?  He replied that there’s a young woman here to take me away to death!  And I am not ready to go!  His wife asked him who was the young woman. He said that he did not know who she was, but she was trying to grab his arm to take him to death!


As she reached for his arm he would try to push her away.  Because she did not exist in the physical world, it looked like he was just pawing in the air!  Juan said that his uncle died a week later!

Our discussion then turned to people not dying alone, and actually having some type of spiritual guide that takes you away into the next life.  I informed him that as a hospice volunteer for the last twelve years many of my patients would have spiritual people come and visit with them before their death.  That gave him a lot of reassurance. [1]

 

 



[1] A story shared with me by an acquaintance.

Comments

Popular Posts