The Bunco Club

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was sitting and talking with a middle aged lady.  We were talking while her grandfather was lying in bed quietly resting.  He was a World War Two veteran and you can read more about him in the post called, "The medic from Mississippi."


She shared with me about a group of twelve girl friends that she had.  They had gotten together and became close friends while playing bunco!  Even after they stopped playing bunco, they would all hang out together, even going on vacations together!

Bunco is a parlor game generally played with twelve or more players, divided into groups of four, trying to score points while taking turns rolling three dice.  A Bunco is achieved when a person rolls three-of-a-kind and all three numbers match the round number.

Image result for bunco

I told her that is was amazing that they all had stayed together for decades, even after they no longer played the game.  It is nice to have so many close friends and family, and I told her so.

Have you ever played the game of Bunco before?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog/

Brother Roop

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
The Bible and Life

The Trucking Tango

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber















Comments

Popular Posts