I'm Surrounded By Brilliant People

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at our hospice on a warm Saturday morning.  While I was talking with the nurses, they told me of a patient that I could visit.  I walk down the hall and to the left was the room.  I walk in and there are three people there.



Lying in bed is a new patient, a lady named Raphael.  Sitting on the couch is a middle-aged man that is dressed kind of funny.  Standing by the foot of the bed is an attractive middle-aged lady.

All three were very friendly folks.  All three were fluent in the french language.  All three seemed to be very wealthy people.  Wealthy people talk and act unlike regular people.  They act like they live in a different world, which they do!



I talked with them for a few hours and we had a splendid time together.  They were all friends and were referring to the different things that they did together, and the people that they know.

Raphael, gently waved her hand in the air and exclaimed, "I'm surrounded by brilliant people!"  She said it as a complement to the other two friends with her.  I think that she was right!

Do you know of any brilliant people?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts